At Sunlake Academy of Math and Science we believe that a uniform dress code is an important part of a safe, orderly school environment where the focus is on student learning. A higher standard of dress encourages greater respect for individual students and others and results in a higher standard of behavior.
- SHIRTS: Any undershirts or base layers should not be visible outside of the polo
- Elementary: Yellow or White Uniform Polo
- Middle School: Gray or Blue Uniform Polo
- BOTTOMS: Navy, or Khaki Pants, Shorts, Skorts.
K-2 may wear iUniform blue jumpers.
(No short shorts/skirts, jeans, leggings/jeggings/yoga pants, sweatpants, athletic pants/shorts)
- SHOES: Closed toe only (No boots, slides, crocs, flip-flops, sandals, etc.)
- PE Day Only - PE Uniform (NO SPIRIT SHIRTS unless it’s on a “Spirit Day”)
- JACKET or HOODIE: Must be uniform colors (should be plain color, no graphics)
- SPIRIT SHIRTS only allowed on Fridays (or other special designated days)
- HAIR: color must be a natural color (unnatural colors are prohibited)
iUniforms is the exclusive uniform provider.